Monday, January 31, 2011

D'ee Emperatriz

Her real name is not very clear, she named her self with D'ee Emperatriz, is it right? She was a student in Kennesaw State University, Miamy - Florida. She was born on July about 20 years ago. I just guest because there is no real date on her profile, and also look from the state on her activities like here: "I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate."

Basic information:
ALWayZ RemembEr....PeopLe CoMe IntO Our LifeS 4... A REASON, SEASON, or LIFETIME!! GOD BLeSs!!!!!!!!

♥♥I am Very Understanding & Down to earth... I have a Passion for Helping Others!! I Believe in Love.. When I'm n Love I Love Hard!!!
*More About Me....

Last Post:
Ismail Haniyah
Chelsea Olivia